Children have very little attention span and the main challenge faced by many teachers is to capture the attention of students and make them to concentrate on the topic being taught in the classroom. The teacher should be able to guide the students in a way that they carry the idea put across by the tutor even after they get out of the classroom. This will improve the thought process and increase the creativity of the students and helps them to come up with their own innovative ideas to solve different situations using the knowledge given by the teacher. If you are a teacher looking for some effective teaching techniques, just log in to the site http://dayvahoc.net.
Some of the innovative ideas that help teachers in making the class interesting for the students are:
- Teachers can take the help of creative tools like visual aids, playful games and interesting projects to stimulate the creativity of their students. Teachers should encourage the students to come up with their own ideas to solve a given problem, this makes the students to ponder upon the given issues and device strategies on how to solve it. Here you will find the Best Paper Airplane Ever
- Try to give real world examples. Giving real examples helps the students to easily relate to the concept being taught in the classroom. This will simplify the process of learning and helps the students to remember the concepts for long period.
- Design brain storming sessions, group discussions and debates in your teaching methodology. These sessions help the students to learn how to put forth their ideas in front of others, how to solve conflicts smoothly, how to discuss on topics with groups having an opposite view without hurting others and how to convince a group of people to believe in an idea. These debates and discussions also help the students to amass knowledge on various topics related to their field and makes the classes interesting.
- Teachers also can plan to take the children on field visits to different places related to the subject being taught. For example, they can be taken to museums, factories, laboratories, planetarium etc.. depending upon the topic being taught.
- Using audio visual tools and power point presentations is another sure shot way to capture the attention of the students. There are many teaching aids available on http://dayvahoc.net . Teachers can use these presentations to make the class interactive and interesting for the students.
- Role play is another interesting and innovative idea to encourage all the students to play an active part in the classroom. Role plays help the students to develop inter personal skills and also develop a deep understanding of different situations and how to handle them.
These are a few ideas that can be followed by teachers to make a subject interesting and make the students to look forward for the class. Apart from these, there are hundreds of techniques like including puzzles and games, forming school clubs and inculcating new hobbies that help teachers to be more effective and improve the quality of learning.