Shockwave therapy is a multifunctional device used to improve muscle health., physiotherapy, sports medication, urology, and veterinary medication. Its principal resources are quick relief from discomfort and versatility reclamation.
- Clinical Impacts
- Formation of New Blood Vessels
- Chronic Inflammation Reversal
- Collagen Production Stimulation
- Calcified Fibroblasts Dissolution
- Pain Mediator “Substance P” Dispersion
- Trigger Points Are Released
Shockwave therapy Singapore is a painless treatment. The application is basic and simple.
Start treatment in 3 stages:
- Location of the area to be dealt with
- Gel application
- Therapy commencement
The 3 kinds of devices used to create shockwaves for clinical application are:
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (SWT) is a methodology utilized for the therapy of an assortment of outer muscle conditions, principally applied to persistent circumstances, especially those influencing medium to enormous estimated ligaments and their inclusions on the bone, for example,
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
- Horizontal Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Average Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Calcific Tendonitis (supraspinatus ligament, and so forth)
- Patellar Tendinosis (Jumper’s Knee)
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Persistent Stress/non-association Fractures
RadialShock Wave Treatment
These waves have their most prominent energy at the source which debilitates the farther it voyages away.
Radial Shock Wave Therapy comprises of three sections –
– Ultrasonic heartbeats
– Sound acoustic heartbeats
– Slow shear waves.
FocusShock Wave Treatment
This therapy can give more profundity infiltration to more profound tissue than radial waves, centering its result into more limited, further regions.
Shockwave therapy Singapore is an elective technique that treats patients using low- and high-energy waves. The goal of this treatment is to activate the body’s natural defense response.