When it comes to choosing a perfect thing for your angels, then you must consider buying the dog beds. Selecting a good dog bed is as important as choosing your own bed. There are many different types, sizes and styles of dog beds available in the market. Take a look at different dog beds at pawcastle.com/best-dog-beds. Shop for various varieties at affordable prices at the websites. If you are still not convinced on why you should opt for dog beds, then know about the following reasons:
- A dog bed is healthy for dog’s body: As dogs grow big and old, then need strength to support their weight. Lying on the cold and had floor, may not be comfortable and become vulnerable to cold and flu.
- Dogs tend to age much faster and their bone related problems also occur at less age. The dog suffering from arthritis or hip dysplasia, may have to suffer tremendous amount of pain. In such situations, providing a comfortable mattress for reducing the pains might be important.
- Providing a dog bed also protects it from insulation and protection again harsh climatic conditions. In these cases, lying on the harsh cold floor or even carpeted floor may not be a good idea.
Types of Dog Beds:
At pawcastle.com/best-dog-beds, you can find various types of dog beds. There are soft beds, hardened mattresses, and chewable resistant beds, beds for easy cleaning, odour less beds and with many more variations.
- Orthopaedic dog Beds: These are the beds designed for elderly dogs and thus, offer to support orthopaedic support to bones and limbs. It bolsters the bones by providing extra cushioning to them.
- Standard cushions or pillows: These are beds with no rims or edges and appear like any mattress. The interiors are filled with polyester and memory foams.
- Elevated Bed: these are beds with outer frame made of wood or PVC or metals. The frame resembles to any human bed. It is appropriate for your furry friend.
- Nest Beds: These are shaped as bird’s nest. It is ideal for small cute dogs which curl up while sleeping.
- Donut beds: These are round and oval beds which contains cushions on the sides and the bottom.
- There are many other varieties such as Hot or cool beds, Crate beds, space saver beds, outdoor beds, chew proof dog beds and many more.
Factors while considering best dog beds:
Like humans, even dogs have varied preferences. It can get quite tricky while choosing the right for your dog. Hence, analyse the following factors, before opting for one:
- Quality of the mattress: the quality of the mattress should be soft and supportive cushioning material, light weight, hypoallergenic, easily maintainable and washable.
- Ease of Maintenance: Choose a mattress which is easy to clean. Also, make sure you get a tight weaved mattress which does not get torn by the claws.
- Bed sizes and Shapes: the beds are sold in 4 main types such as small beds, medium beds, large beds and extra-large beds.
- Dog’s sleeping positions: Analyse your dog’s sleeping position and choose. Determine if your dog likes to stretch out, curl, roll on its back or shift positions while sleeping.